Terms and Conditions
Five Thousand Reasons Why:
1. Brookfield Residential Properties will offer buyers a $5,000 rebate towards settlement on the following terms and conditions.
2. Offer only available on land contracts for remaining lots for sale in the Evergreen, Fern Gully, Hillside, Moore’s Gully and Parkside and Park Meadows Releases at Bluewater, entered into between 1 October 2019 and 15 December 2019. Contracts entered into before or after this period are not eligible for this offer.
3. Unless otherwise agreed by the seller in its absolute discretion, the offer shall only apply if settlement of the land contract occurs:
(a) for registered lots: within 30 days after the date of land contract; or
(b) for off-the-plan lots: within 14 days after the date the buyer is notified of registration of title for the lot.
4. Buyers must comply in full with the terms contained in the land contract, including but not limited to, those terms in relation to this offer. The land contract may contain requirements in relation to this offer in addition to those set out in these terms and conditions.
5. This offer is not eligible with any other discount, rebate or offer. The rebate is inclusive of GST.
6. BRP reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
House and Land Packages:
1. Brookfield Residential Properties (BRP) is responsible for the sale of land only. Buyers are required to enter into a separate building contract with the relevant builder for the construction of a house on the land. BRP is not responsible or liable whatsoever in relation to the actions of, or products offered by any builder. Buyers should contact the relevant builder for full details of inclusions and exclusions in the house package.
2. Buyers are responsible for obtaining any Council or other approvals required for construction of a house on the land.
3. Prices are correct at the time of publication and may be subject to change. Price excludes site specific costs and/or optional upgrades (including external finishes, fittings, floor covering, furniture and landscaping), as well as legal fees, conveyancing costs, stamp duty and registration fees, etc.
4. Images, plans and inclusions lists have been provided by the builder and have merely been passed on by BRP. Images, plans and elevations (including external finishes, fittings, floor covering, furniture and landscaping) as shown are not to scale and are for illustration purposes only. Dimensions may vary depending on façade style. Final product may differ to that depicted. All plans are copyright and no part may be used, reproduced or copied by any means or in any form without the prior permission of the copyright owner.